Legal enquiry
Full Name:
Telephone No:
Your enquiry:
request call back
ICS Legal is a OISC Regulated organisation F201300789, we are not affiliated with any government organisation, including the UKBA.Use our Contact Form for a free assessment.Please speak to us for more information on 0207 237 3388.
Full Name:
Telephone No:
Call back time:
Call back date:
Immigration Lawyers | Immigration & Visa Specialists | Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm | | 020 7237 3388
Index >> Studying in the UK >> Student Visitors >&g back button

Most visited:
Legal Discussion

As part of our Access to Information program in this section, there will be information regarding the general conditions upon a student visitor, to enter the United Kingdom.

To get a very visa assessment, please complete the form by clicking here. If you would like to then discuss the requirements, call us on 0207 237 3388 or e-mail us on

Visitors are not permitted to undertake a course of study without permission. Visitors who intend to undertake a short course or period of study which will be completed within their stay may apply as a student visitor. A student visitor in general can only be in the UK for a period of 6 months.

A student visitor is someone who intends to do a course of less than 6 months and who does not intend to take part-time employment or undertake a paid or unpaid work placement as part of their course. Those studying overseas for UK qualifications (distance learners who do not qualify as students) who occasionally need to visit the UK for classes or revision sessions can be considered under the Student Visitor category i.e. although the course of study might be longer than 6 months, each period of study is less than six months.


Recommended Pages

Immigration Advice
UK Visas & Immigration Services | ICS Legal



©2015 Copyrights ICS LEGAL IMMIGRATION SPECIALISTS LTD | All rights reserved | UK immigration advice | Marriage Visa | British Citizenship | Tier 1 HSMP |