Priority Visa 24 hours | ICS Legal Client Care
At ICS Legal, our clients are our business. Our Client Care services are aimed to support you through the application process, we want you to know that you are in safe hands and we aim to meet our client expectations. You can read independent reviews on Google, Freeindex, or Trust Pilot, to give you confidence about ICS Legal.
As part of our client care, we would support you through any difficulties that you are experiencing during your application process. This could include supporting letters i.e. to your employers for those continuing to work on their previous leave, as the employer may require reassurance that you are still eligible to work.
Our mission statement simply stands at being "The Perfect Service Provider" by offering premier services to our clients. We will do the following to ensure we meet your expectations:
- Be honest and put your interests first when representing you, which means if we believe the decision is incorrect, we will let you know and will not submit or make representations.
- Client Confidentiality is an important part of ICS Legals' ethos. We keep what you tell us confidential, and refuse to act for third parties where doing so could compromise your confidentiality. We do not sell or share your personal data with anyone outside of our company and the Home Office unless otherwise explicitly instructed by your self.
- Be polite and considerate in our dealings with you as we can appreciate that immigration matters can change lives.
- Understand your requirements and build a plan of how together we can achieve this.
- Make every effort to explain things clearly to you, and in terminology, you can understand, also explaining legal jargon in an easy to understand format.
- Mutually agree on what instructions will be forwarded to the Home Office.
- Assign a dedicated case handler for your application process.
- Explain what the costs are likely to be, and show the breakdown of costs.
- Respond to your letters and phone calls including all e-mails within a reasonable time.
- Tell you about any developments in your application process and updating your case through our system. Where necessary, we will call you and inform you about these updates.
- Treat all clients fairly, and not discriminate against anyone because of their race, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.
Client Support Team
At ICS Legal, we aim for client retention and look forward to repeating business we achieve this by providing a quality and consistent legal service throughout the application process and continuing this even after your case has been considered.
We welcome feedback from clients and we would like you to forward your feedback to our team on email@example.com or use our anonymous contact form here.
Please note your details would not be passed on to any third parties or to the case worker. The team has been specifically created to help and support our clients throughout their application process.