Legal enquiry
Full Name:
Telephone No:
Your enquiry:
request call back
ICS Legal is a OISC Regulated organisation F201300789, we are not affiliated with any government organisation, including the UKBA.Use our Contact Form for a free assessment.Please speak to us for more information on 0207 237 3388.
Full Name:
Telephone No:
Call back time:
Call back date:
Login | Register | Advanced Search

Immigration Advice 020 7237 3388

Use our Contact Form to request a call back. Guaranteed Response. Expert Legal Advice.

ICS Legal is an OISC Regulated organisation F201300789, we are not affiliated with any government organisation, services/forms can be available directly from the government site without incuring any costs. We provide managed services for Private and Corporate Clients for all Immigration, European, and British Nationality Law and provide advocacy to the First Tier & Upper Tribunal. Use our Contact Form for a free visa assessment.


Business Plan
Getting Immigration Advice
Same Day Visa Premium Servi
Visa Refusal / Appeals, Com
Company / Business Sponsors
UK Visas
Visiting the UK
Studying in the UK
Working Visas in the UK
Temporary Workers
» Domestic Workers
» Business Visa & Work Permit
» Turkish Citizens
» UK Ancestry
» Creative & Sporting Worker
» Charity Workers
» Religious Workers
» Government Authorised Excha
» International Agreement
» Youth Mobility Scheme
UK Residency
British Citizenship
European Citizens
Corporate Managed Services
Partners and Families



extended validation certificate

This section explains how you can apply to come to the UK as a domestic worker in a private household. At ICS Legal we work with employers to ensure the work permit process is fast and we will ensure the permit is approved. If you are an employer and would like to either extend or bring someone from outside the UK, please contact us on, or simply call us on 0207 237 3388.


The rules for domestic workers changed on 6 April 2012. If you had applied on or before 5 April 2012 for a visa to come to the UK as a domestic worker in a private household, different immigration rules apply. The 'domestic worker in a private household' category allows overseas employers to bring their domestic workers with them when they visit the UK for up to 6 months. To come here as a domestic worker, you must be an established member of your employer's staff - you must have worked for your employer for at least a year before you apply for a visa.


Domestic workers include cleaners, chauffeurs, cooks, those providing personal care for the employer or a member of the employer's family, and nannies. You must work in your employer's household in the UK. You will be given permission to stay in the UK for up to 6 months. You must return home at the end of the 6 months or when your employer returns home, whichever is sooner. We will not extend your permission to stay past 6 months or past the time that your employer is in the UK.


You are not allowed to change employer while you are in the UK or change to a different type of employment. You cannot bring your dependants with you but they may apply to come here in their own right, for example as visitors. Speak to ICS Legal on 0207 237 3388 or complete the free visa assessment form by clicking here. 

Recommended Pages

Immigration Advice


Privacy Policy Site Map
About Us Terms & Conditions
Services FAQ
Our Clients Regulatory Bodies
News Contact Us


Facebook Twitter
©2015 Copyrights ICS LEGAL IMMIGRATION SPECIALISTS LTD | All rights reserved | UK immigration advice | Marriage Visa | British Citizenship | Tier 1 HSMP | .